Monday, December 10, 2007

New York Trip 2

9th December 2007

I was really grateful to Martin and Henry for going to New York with me. For one, nobody wanted to go with me. haha sound so sad.. not because I was detestable or anything like that. just that it's our final exams next week. wahahaha. After skiing at Pats Peak, I returned to my room at about 9 plus at night and left to catch the shuttle bus an hour later to Harvard Square. really wanna go to New York again cos I really really wanted to watch Broadway and visit Statue of Liberty, didn't get to do them the first time i visited New York. so was really happy that i managed to do everything in a day!

We took the Greyhound bus overnight and got to New York at 4.30 in the morning. haha yeah it's really crazy. Henry and I had no idea what to do of course when we got there since it's so freaking early! Had breakfast at Macs where we ran into some freak who wanted to sell us his credit card.. lucky Henry was around with me. haha can't imagine that I wanted to come alone if nobody wanted to visit New York with me! Martin joined us when we were on the ferry to Statue of Liberty haha. it was really obvious that Henry was contacting Martin who didn't come with us initially cos of last minute karaoke. haha but my son turned up in the end, which really made me really happppy!


At Wall Street


Statue of Liberty



Museum of Sexxx


Broadway!!!!!






New York trip 2 was really fun.. a different kind of fun from the first. haha and i was really "mean", made the two guys walk really fast! especially at the end when we visited Museum of Sex and bought souvenirs within an hour! haha then rushed to watch Broadway in the rain. Really unforgettable:) I really miss that.. and the people.




No comments: